Your application is only visible to current members of Hard Knocks. It is not visible to the general public, or other applicants. Part 1 - A general guide.
Review our requirements for joining HERE When you've read and understood this you will do the following: 1. Create a new thread IN THIS FORUM SECTION using the EXACT in-game name of your main character and paste part 2 (the questions) into that thread. 2. Answer all questions as and when asked. Keep in mind this is your first impression with most members of Hard Knocks, taking a couple of extra minutes to spell check, grammar check, and properly format your application makes a better impression on us. Paste as plain text - Sometimes forums gives text a weird background Part 2 - The application form. Section A - General info
1. How old are you? 2. Where do you live and what languages do you speak? 3. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time and typically how long are your playing sessions? 4. Please list all characters that you are applying with. State how long you have owned each character if purchased. CLICK THIS LINK to make your skills visible for each character you are applying with and then provide the link to the corresponding character pages. Section B - The Eve Online Experience 1. Give us an overview of your EVE career. How long you've played, in which corps/alliances, favorite fights/incidents, any relationships (positive or negative) of note with persons and/or corps/alliances.
2. Why are you leaving your current corporation or alliance and why do you want to join Hard Knocks over another wormhole group?
3. Do you have any experience with specialized fleet positions (FC, logi anchor, etc) or corp (recruitment, logistics, director, etc.) roles? If yes, please tell us a little about that and if not, why?
4. Link the lossmail that you would say embarrasses you the most and explain to us why it happened. How have you improved as a player from it?
5. How do you plan to make ISK while living in w-space without corporate-organized PvE?
6. Have you lived in wormholes for any extended period of time previously? If so, give us a brief overview of your experience with it.
7. You are the first person to jump through a new static wormhole and see capitals and sleeper wrecks on d-scan. What do you do?
8. You're in a Sabre hunting in null and see a carrier on d-scan. You're able to pinpoint the anomaly that the carrier is in and enter warp to it. Describe how you would pilot your Sabre to tackle the carrier and keep it tackled until more support can arrive?
9. Walk us through your process of jumping into and scanning a new wormhole.
10. A small group of roamers has tackled an expensive sub-capital ratting ship in nullsec and is asking for more DPS. A small gang of hostile ships are likely to respond to save it. Give an example of two fits you could bring to help, and explain why they are useful.
11. What have you not done in your EVE career that you’d like to try out?
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.