Your application is only visible to current members of Hard Knocks. It is not visible to the general public, or other applicants.
Part 1 - A general guide.
Review our requirements for joining HERE
When you've read and understood this please do the following:
1. Please make sure you add ALL of your characters on our corp SEAT using THIS LINK from all your accounts, even the ones you are not applying with. The number one cause for delayed applications is people not adding all their characters to our SEAT.
2. Create a new thread IN THIS FORUM SECTION using the EXACT in-game name of your main character and paste part 2 (the questions) into that thread.
3. Answer all questions as and when asked. Keep in mind this is your first impression with most members of Hard Knocks, taking a couple of extra minutes to spell check, grammar check, and properly format your application makes a better impression on us.
Paste as plain text - Sometimes forums gives text a weird background
Part 2 - The application form.
Section A - General info
1. How old are you?
2. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?
3. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time and typically how long are your playing sessions?
4. Please list all characters that you are applying with. State how long you have owned each character if purchased.
Section B - The Eve Online Experience
a. Why are you leaving your current corporation or alliance and why do you want to join Hard Knocks over another wormhole group?
b. Have you lived in wormholes for any extended period of time previously? If so, give us a brief overview of your experience with it.
c. How do you plan to make ISK while living in w-space without corporate-organized PvE?
2. Ships & Fits:
a. Link a fit that you enjoy flying. Briefly describe its role, and its strengths & limitations.
b. Link a fit that you created yourself. Briefly describle its role, and explain any important fitting decisions that you made.
c. Link the lossmail that you would say embarrasses you the most and explain to us why it happened. Could a different fit have helped you in this situation? How have you improved as a player from it?
a. You are the first person to jump through a new static wormhole and see capitals and sleeper wrecks on d-scan. What do you do?
b. Describe how you pilot a sabre while solo tackling a carrier in nullsec. How would you do this differently if hostile subcaps warped on grid to kill you? What modules would you prioritize and how to keep yourself alive and the carrier tackled as long as possible?